Awwwwwww.

Monday, November 24, 2008

So Sleepy...

I could very well nod off to sleep right here at my desk today. Making babies is harder work than I ever could have imagined. I am CONSTANTLY drowsy. I have learned not to make plans for my afternoons and evenings. They will almost certainly not be completed. I find myself staring off into space all of the time and I think I even spend some time asleep with my eyes open! I feel a lot like my friend's tuckered out little boy most of the day. Just about 185 more days to go...man that sounds like a long time to be tired. :-p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think we've all had 'Mitch in the high chair moments!' Just wait until you are 9 months preggers and laying down to sleep isn't even comfy. Oh the joys of motherhood! Gotta love it! I can't wait to see your little ones...how beautiful they will be I can only imagine!