Awwwwwww.

Friday, May 1, 2009

So...I'm a slacker.

I have admittedly been terrible about updating this thing. Bedrest and Dr. appointments have been just about all I do now. I watch a little TV, see the doctors, nap, and eat. Here are a couple of pictures from the 33.5 weeks. I am now at 36 weeks and there has been a C-section scheduled for May 11th (shortly after 37 weeks) with ultrasounds every other day to see if that will be bumped up. The boys are recovering from the virus they acquired and getting rather large so I'm hoping to be able to bring them home from the hospital once I am released as well. I feel huge and there are no longer any comfortable positions to be had. I just have to maintain a chanting mantra of the countdown. Having a goal makes things a little easier. There is something to look forward to. And that has helped us all breathe a little easier. With all of the uncertainty we had to deal with lately, it is nice to have somewhat of a plan. Not one that is set in stone, but still an idea of when the boys will arrive. I am tired more often than ever before and that includes now so I am going to go make friends with my pillows. Love you all. It takes a lot of effort to carry these guys so far out front. It's all baby hanging out there. :o)
At least one with a smile. I can't believe I thought I was big then. I'm even larger now!!!

1 comment:

Fonnell/Grammie/mom said...

congradulations from the Reagan family. We hope this is the happiest time for you. We keep you in our prayers! Enjoy those wonderful boys.