Awwwwwww.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Falling Behind!

I never ever seem to have time to post on this blog! It seems I am a once a month blogger. I have so many great ideas and plans for this blog and then life gets in the way. Well, I just wanted to give a shout out to a new website that my friends brought to my attention. Definitely go check out www.allthingsthrifty.com , but be warned, you might spend a lot of time there. This site helps people with little money decorate their homes INEXPENSIVELY!! I love all of the cute ideas and the fact that they are do-it-yourself projects that I think I can actually do. Their sponsors also have wonderful links to their sites and there is just so much exploring and so many ideas (that they WANT you to copy!) for making your home a little more "you." While you're surfing, you should check out www.sisterswithflair.blogspot.com for some fun ideas as well. A friend from church and her sisters are always putting up some really fun stuff for all occasions. I think I may go there now...


Update: Oh my! I can't believe that I neglected to mention my friend Sarah's blog www.forcedtocook.blogspot.com that she has created as a collaborative effort with her sisters and others. Awesome, simple recipes!

3 comments:

Cori said...

I love those sites!! All things thrifty makes me want to stop at D.I every day. I mean who would pass up a $5 end table!!

annie lane @ sisters with flair said...

Thanks for putting in the good word for our sisters site. So sweet of you- p.s Don't tell Mandy but I'm the funnest sister :) -andrea

Sarah McK said...

Hey hey! Love the shout out to my cooking blog! Your boys are precious!