Awwwwwww.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Going Crazy

Cooper's oh so cheesy response to the "smile" command. I'm not sure why I can't get any text above this photo, but I'm too tired to care.

When you tell Cooper to hold still he really takes it seriously. He didn't flinch or move a muscle for this picture. He does some pretty funny stuff lately and I find myself constantly wishing I could find the camera. I'm never in time to catch the shot I want. He (they) just moves so fast! The other day, Tucker was sitting on the arm of the couch facing outward with his brother and said, "Suh-lide down!" Then after a few moments of silence, he turned to Cooper and with a sweet and sly grin on his little face inquired, "You comin'?" Times like those warm my heart. I try to remember them during the chaos that fills the other 95% of our lives.


This is Tucker showing off his new duds from my sister. She's a very thoughtful auntie who surprised us with a box in the mail with new clothes in it!
The boys and I have some serious cabin fever over here in the land of never ending snow. We've exhausted all of our movie favorites (one of them is actually no longer working properly) and toddler-friendly indoor activities. I would like to have more time to blog, but with the two of them (the boys) following me as though we were magnetically connected, I don't get to do much. I never knew I was so interesting. :-p


This is what happens when Tucker gets a hold of the camera you're holding.

Some serious monkey business.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Those are some super cute boys you have there.
I totally understand that "magnetically connected" bit. I have an entourage everywhere I go.
Being inside all day is hard on everyone.