Awwwwwww.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Proof

Here is some proof that I do get dressed every once in a while. Baby steps.....
Daddy was working on the car and Tucker found a toy in the car jack. So, jeans and a sweatshirt with messy hair, but not pjs. Although admittedly pretty close.

This is Cooper changing his "Goober" bear's diaper. He was very proud of himself. And look! An almost outfit on my part.

Okay, so Sundays don't really count because there are two parents home all day and I get ready for church in the morning, but I was dressed all the same! Now to make it a habit. :-p Sad really that it takes so much work to get out of my pajamas, but what do I have to get dressed for? Perhaps some play dates are in order or lunch with friends so I feel a little motivated. Any volunteers?

5 comments:

Razzle Dazzle Berry said...

we read the blog and love seeing updates :)

miss ya!

Rebecca said...

Good job!

Jessica said...

yes, let's do lunch! Wouldn't that be dreamy?

Christine said...

Yay for getting dressed in actual outfits!!!

Darla said...

Hey you, I read your blog. I just don't make comments. Your boys are so cute. You obviously are doing what is important.