Awwwwwww.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

24 Weeks

Well, I had another ultrasound today. Baby 'A' (the one on the left side of my expanding gut) measured at 24w6d and Baby 'B' (therefore on the right) measured at 25w2d. So one is currently a little longer/taller than the other. It will be interesting to see if one of them looks like me and the other looks like TK. I think that would just be hysterical. Baby 'B' is also now head down while Baby 'A' is still breech (head up). They got the hiccups yesterday and that was quite an experience. The doctors have said that I will now begin to grow more rapidly which is a good thing, though I am already running out of things to wear! There's not much that goes over this mound without looking extremely dumpy. My legs and backside are still pre-pregnancy sized so wearing really big maternity pants is quite a sacrifice of dignity. My rear has never looked so dumpy. But comfort is of utmost importance these days. It definitely comes before all other fashion priorities. :-p
That's all for now, I'm so sleepy I could fall asleep here at the keyboard.

No comments: