Awwwwwww.

Monday, February 23, 2009

Bigger and Bigger...and Bigger.

So the evening became a photo shoot for some reason and you can see here what my opinion of that idea was. I had no make up on, my back and legs were cramping and aching, work was crazy and my husband says, "let's take some pictures of your tummy for the blog, honey!"
Knowing that if I didn't do it now, I would just be pleaded with for days until I agreed, up from the recliner (which has now become mommy's chair) I heaved myself. Luckily, I didn't have to go far. I made it to the wall that is about five feet from the chair and told TK that was as far as this little adventure was taking me. And so the modeling began...



Not too enthusiastic about it yet. Taking a glance down to see if I still have toes. I haven't seen them in a while so I like to check every now and then. j/k. I do have to be sitting down, but I can still see them. Standing is another story entirely. I have to bend WAY over, which is also quite a task. Moving on....














I figured it was probably a good idea to look like pregnancy wasn't absolutely miserable. A smile couldn't hurt, right? Most of the pictures of me have been when I'm pretty tired. I think I may need to talk to my sister about a real photo shoot with TK when I can find a cute outfit and put on some make up and not take pictures after hours of work. Maybe then he'll understand how much "fun" it is to be the center of the camera's attention. :-p


Cheese!
And now...a trivia question: how are twins made?
Well...
.
.
.
.
Step one:



And step two:

Hee hee! So, the hairstyle leaves a little to be desired (it was much cuter when it was in ringlets earlier in the day), but those onesies are just so stinkin' adorable! The boys will wear them home from the hospital as long as they are big and healthy enough. These little treasures are especially great because their father, TK, will use any shortcut he can on the computer. ESPECIALLY these two. He uses them at work all day long. They are priceless! There are some perks to having two in there. ;o)




No comments: